Friday 21 September 2007

The Adventures of Muffin and Cupcake Part 3



Firstly let me explain about these leggings! I basically left my normal black ones at Ken's place, so the only other option was pink or neon yellow, thus I chose silver because I was actually wearing some silver accessorises with this outfit! So now we got that out the way, no more laughing! Well about the leggings anyways, I have a feeling the videos will make anyone crack up out loud! Hahaa!


Riiiiight at the start of the night! We've just finished getting ready! *lalala* 

In Paper -

Vicky, Becky and Meeee!

Cupcake and Muffin!

In the toliets at Paper doing our make-up! Hahaa! And posing too! 

I love that Becks is on her phone and is taking a picture and posing all at the same time! I knew she had talent! Hahaha!!

Lippy?


I seriously don't know what's going on with my leg right there! Haha!


Vicks, Becks and Mee! 


Vicky and Me 


Becky and Boy Boy!

Ok so this is what I'm talking about, if you remember in an earlier blogs you will realize how these rickshaw pics just gets more extensive and we even have a video for you guys at the end, check it out! –

This is the girls (4) crammed on a rickshaw (only 3 passengers allowed normally, but coz we're special!) *lalala* Poor Lana had to sit on our laps!

Becky on the phone to Victor :- "Yea we're on a way to Stringfellows now... hold on they're taking pics, I've gotta pose" Hahaa!


And after Strings it's on to Wardour where they actually do let us dance on the poles! ...In another rickshaw of course! Well this time two of 'em! Hahaa! 


My once again, super happy duper face! 



Becky, Mee and Lana! 

Rickshaw races! Lookie we were winning!


But damn yous Vicky and Victor and random dude! They over took us! Raaa!You've beaten us this time!! But we will win the war! Raaa!!


*lallaa!* Yes we're actually like this when we go out! I was in shock when I first saw this video, but what-the-fuck-ever man! Hahaa! 


Just before arriving at Wardour we thought this would be the perfect opportunity to show off our sexy legs!

Inside Wardour -







Check out this ever so sexy video of Becky pole dancing!  Hahaa! I love the start of it though! Firstly me saying no to some guy for a lapdance and then the camera descending below to down underneath Vicky's skirt! 







So apparently at this time I thought it would be a good idea to have a nap in The Wardour and I was out cold for an hour and a bit. Wardour staff trying to throw me out every 20mins while everyone is either trying to wake me up, feeding me more drink or taking pictures of me or with me! Hahaaha! Btw, I need those pictures whoever has them! 

It's the end of the night and we're outside Wardour waiting for an Addison Lee cab…




Time to bring out the space leggings again me thinks! Hahaha

Ok Vic, you are just well too hot for words! Hahaha!

And that's about it! What a crazy night! 

Jojo xXx 

No comments: