Wednesday 19 November 2008

Welcome to another night at Chinawhites!

................with your lovely Jojo and Becky! *Yay!*


Mickey, Becky, Me... and the twins heehee!


Mickey


Me and Becky


I want to lick your face! It has alcohol on it! Hahaha!





Dave and Dean


Lookie it's Fergie and Hercules!


Yep... I have to have two drinkies


.... aaaaaand now they're gone!


Lookie it's Kareem! =D





*mwah!*

So it's the end of another epic Chinawhites night... and where do we go to now? Well our hungry lil tummies say Balans of course!


Becky hitchin' a ride off Fergie, 'cause she's too lazy to walk to Balans!


Fergie testing out the aerodynamics of Becky's legs before taking off!


And now he's off! Oh I love this picture...!

This is me trying to get a picture of Fergie and Becky.....

The moral of the picture? - A Fergie with a Becky on his back is far too quick for me... with 6 inch heels on!!!


Fergie's bum!


Hercules has had enough!





Jeff and the lovely waiter from Balans! Don't you just adore Balans!


Me and Fergie. Awww!


Fergie and me =)

Back home.........

....with the beautiful Tinkerbell happy to so her Mummy and Auntie!


No comments: