Friday 31 October 2008

Swanky's Halloween Ball @ Amika!

Hello there all you beautiful partyers! It's Halloween!!! So me and my best friend Becky have decided to go to the great Swanky's Halloween Ball!!!



I went as a kitty cat.. Meoowwww!


Black Cat & Dark Angel


Beetlejuice and the Girls!


Becky Bennett


Larissa Summers and Becky Bennett


We LOVE Beetlejuice!


I want to eat her face! Hahaa!


Pictures courtesy of tillate.com

Welcome to:- THE CAGE!



Me and Becky showing off how much we love each other!




Not sure what we're doing here


Shhhhhh!


Owww! Micheal Jackson doesn't get that high pitched 'ow' from nowhere ya know!!


Anthony and I


Me and Amir


Amir and Becky


Anthony and Me again!


I love how candid this picture is!!!


Hey look I got even smaller undies on under these!!!


Ooopsies! Now they're gone!


Lookie! I've found another Beetlejuice!


Lush! Becky shows off how flexible she is and I love it


Hmm.... There's something wrong with me face..


...... Oh that's right! Becky bum wasn't in it! Hahahahaa!!


Check out the Swanky's Video... you might just see us ;D

Swanky's Halloween Ball - youtube


No comments: