Wednesday 15 October 2008

The Tudors DVD Launch Party @ Chinawhites!

Hey guys! It's another glorious Wednesday night at Chinawhites and what do you know? It's a f**k'n Tudors Dvd Launch! *Yay* We love the Tudors, espescially the hunky Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Henry Cavill.


Pictures courtesy of londonparties.co.uk


Let me see fair maidens if you are beautiful enough to enter the splendour that is Chinawhites!

Let the banquet begin!!!


Becky and her bag of freeness!


Here we have my attempt at posing rather seductively...


Whilst Becky takes on a cuter approach...




Me and my best friend! Please note:- I am not talking about her "assests"!

... Ok you caught me, maybe I am! Raaaaaaaa!


I have a suspicion Becky was trying to blow a kiss to the camera, but something disrupted her pout!


Becky attempting to fool us that she is singing along to the heavenly music ...into her hairbrush!


The model decides to pose beside the blossoming flowers..
"If friend's were flowers, I'd surely pick you Becky" =)


Hercules pondering over the enlightening conversation!

..... whilst I get rather bored and decide to eat Hercules' tie !

Hercules gets a bit ghetto..











I'm lickin' her fringe!

Becky meets the lovely Lucy


Me and a random guy...

We LOVE our free DVD!

Thank you Chinawhites and The Tudors for one of the bestest nights ever =D

No comments: